Sunday 3 March 2013

Meet Tilly - Thunderbolt Teen Drama Student Biography

Tilly McCormack - Thunderbolt Teen Drama Student - Greg Bepper's Thunderbolt Theatre & Film Productions Drama School
Tilly

Why I love acting

Umm... I love acting because it is something I really enjoy and love doing because I want to have some sort of career in theatre or be an actress. I would love to be in a movie and stuff like that because I enjoy acting and I can like be whoever I want and just let go.

Thunderbolt Drama Classes

I love drama class because it is really fun and it is a place I can be myself without being judged.

I love everybody here they are like my second family because we just like, all work together well and we have the best time.







Thunderbolt Credits

2013 - The Teen Age - played Ce in 'Heartbreak'
2013 - Performing 'Bitch'n' as Harriet in Against Type: 9 Teen Monologues
2013 - Terms 1 & 2  Thunderbolt Teen Drama Class Hornsby
2012 - Opening Term Thunderbolt Teen Drama Class Hornsby
2012 - Blood Sisters* - (Val) - Kirkwood Theatre, Waitara NSW Australia
2011-12 - Member Teenage Theatre Co*

* Thunderbolt Theatre in association with Hornsby PCYC



Greg's Notes

When Tilly walked through the doors of my Teenage Theatre Company back in 2011, I could see there was something special about this young lady. From her first improvisation it was apparent her forte was comedy.

She proved this in no uncertain terms playing Val in the 2012 production of 'Blood Sisters'. Comedy timing can't be taught it can only be perfected. Tilly is well on her way at this young age to doing just that.

I'm delighted that she has joined me for the current Thunderbolt Teen Drama Class. There is so much more Tilly has yet to give us in both comedy and dramatic portrayals

No comments:

Post a Comment