Sunday 3 March 2013

Meet Mark - Thunderbolt Teen Drama Student Biography

Mark Bell - Thunderbolt Teen Drama Student - Greg Bepper's Thunderbolt Theatre & Film Productions Drama School
Mark

Why I love acting

I love acting because it is like being in the story rather than reading about it or watching it on a screen

Thunderbolt Drama Classes

I love drama class because it is full of fun people and I can control the story and react to it myself

 


 



Thunderbolt Credits

2013 - Performing 'Simon Says' as Simon in Against Type: 9 Teen Monologues
2013 - Term 1 Thunderbolt Teen Drama Class Hornsby
2012 - Opening Thunderbolt Teen Drama Class Hornsby


Greg's Notes

Mark is one of the most recent students of my current Thunderbolt Teen Drama Class, joining me a few weeks into the opening term in 2012.

Although I have only taught him for a brief period... so far. And the fact this is the first formal acting tuition he has undertaken, he is beginning to develop a feel for improvisation and the techniques that are this art.

I'm looking forward in watching Mark develop his confidence and hone the skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment